How to Remove Stubborn Stains with MomRemedy: 3 Top Tips
Being a parent is one of life’s greatest pleasures, and one thing we all have in common, the need to remove stubborn stains on a daily basis. Our kids (and pets!) are constantly spilling, smudging and splattering, but with our MomRemedy cleaner, you’ll never wonder how to remove stubborn stains again. It’s an all-purpose, all-natural cleaner, ideal for tackling every stain under the sun.
Keep reading to hear our top tips on using our stain remover for the best results.
Our 3 Top Tips on How to Remove Stubborn Stains
Stains on clothes are probably the most common challenge we’re forced to face, so having the right product on hand is important. MomRemedy works as a perfect pre-treater prior to washing, removing set-in stains for complete freshness.
Here’s how it works:
- As soon as the stain occurs, spray with MomRemedy before adding to your laundry pile. Keep a few bottles around the home so you’re always ready to tackle stains!
- 20 minutes before washing, spray the stain liberally and leave to soak.
- For acidic stains like chocolate or tomato sauce, treat 2-3 times before washing.
- Throw in the washer and watch the magic happen!
If you’re wondering how to get out set-in stains or tackle tougher problems like grease or grass stains, you can use a scrub brush (or an old toothbrush!) to work with MomRemedy. This will help to break up and remove excess particles. Once complete, soak in a solution of MomRemedy and water for an hour before washing.
2. Removing Upholstery Stains and Rug Stains
With little hands and feet roaming around your home, you’re bound to see some stains on pillows, rugs, and upholstery. Tackling furniture stains couldn’t be easier with MomRemedy in your toolkit.
How it’s done:
Spray the stain with MomRemedy as soon as possible. Allow to sit for a few minutes (for set in stains, spray more and leave to rest again).
- Scrub the stain with a very wet scrub brush or microfiber cloth.
- Use some water to dilute, keep scrubbing, soaking up excess liquid.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to get a clean finish!
As well as removing stains from clothes or tackling household messes, MomRemedy is also a great solution for stain removal on the go. Coffee stains, milk stains, ink stains, blood stains – the list of challenges we face on a daily basis really can be endless! Here are our on-the-go tips:
- If you’re out and about, why not add a container of MomRemedy wipes to your bag? Let’s face it, kids aren’t the only ones guilty of spilling. Can’t count how many times I’ve dripped coffee on my white pants or spilled food while eating on the go.
- Keep wipes in your car, purse or gym bag to tackle spills and pretreat stains while you’re on the move.
- Catch coffee drips and keep your diaper bag clean from any unexpected mess.
- Our travel size MomRemedy is the perfect size for storing in your purse for emergency use and pre-treating – you never know what disasters you may be faced with!
Thanks for reading our top tips on how to remove stubborn stains with the help of MomRemedy. Visit our website today to shop all our eco-friendly, family-safe and powerful cleaning solutions!